- Designed for four people
- Easy to transport and pitch
- Compatible with the Savotta stove + stone rack
- Fire retardant fabrics
- Transport bag included
- Centre pole, six corner poles and six stakes included
- 2 year material and workmanship warranty
- Weight: 8,7 kg (incl. all accessories)
- Dimensions: 250 x 140/200 cm (D x H)
- Pack size: 150 x 30 x 10 cm
- Floor area: 5,4 m²
- Ceiling: 50/50 CO/PES ripstop (FR), fire retardant and mildew resistant
- Wall: 210D PA (FR), fire retardant and mildew resistant
- Poles: aluminium
- Stakes: galvanized steel
- Transport bag: 600D PES
The sauna has for ages been a central and revered place in Finnish life, a place of birth and death, life and celebration. The word “hiisi” is ancient Finnish for a holy place, a place of sacrifice or mystical power – the perfect family name for our sauna tents and accessories.
The Hiisi 4 is built around the basic principles of our field camp tents, corner poles, telescopic centre pole, guy ropes and stakes. The corner poles are inserted into sleeves on the outside of the tent, making the interior a bit less crowded. The ceiling and wall materials are fire retardant for safety, not fire proof though so sparks and flames will burn holes in them so be careful.
The interior is large enough to fit two two person benches, a total of four people, and the stove. The stove is placed at the back, benches on the sides. The window at the back lets in some light and lets you enjoy the view outside. Two zippers are used to close the door, which can also be rolled up and secured by two strips of hook-and-loop webbing. A length of cord is attached to the center of the ceiling, this is intended as an attachment point for a sauna thermometer to help you keep track of the temperature and not overheat the tent.
The tent, poles and stakes pack neatly into a carry bag for transport. Shoulder straps allow backpack like carry freeing up your hands for stoves or other accessories.