We offer our services as an OEM partner to organizations and businesses to turn your ideas into reality, and do so with decades of experience.
For over 60 years Finn-Savotta has been designing and manufacturing gear for numerous business-to-business customers and organizations. Perhaps most notably the Finnish Defence Forces whom we have provided with everything from tents to personal load bearing equipment since the 1960’s.
Together with our customers we design, test and manufacture customized solutions for numerous applications. Our commercial product portfolio gives a good view into our expertise and know-how, but that is just the tip of the iceberg. We have the capacity to produce hundreds of thousands pieces of gear for government contracts over multiple years, and the flexibility to quickly turn an idea into a single prototype or a small production runs of tens or hundreds of pieces.
– Design and prototyping in cooperation with the customer
– A cover-all offices, design and production facility in Finland providing very short response times when needed
-An ever growing understanding of the end-users on-ground requirements
– Repair and maintenance services for the duration of a products life cycle
– A strong understanding of materials and constructional solutions
– Heavy duty industrial sewing, including manufacture of tents
– Laser cutting of textiles and other materials
– Metalworking including welding of lightweight aluminium for load bearing frames etc.
– Automation for extreme precision and repeatability
– 3D printing for prototyping and smaller production runs
– The Finnish Defence Forces
– The Finnish Border Guard
– The Finnish Police
– The Finnish Emergency Services
– The Finnish Red Cross
– The Estonian Defence Forces
– Patria Oy
– Millog Oy
– CPE Production Oy
– Varusteleka Oy
– Prysmian Group
– And a number of classified partners
Executive Vice President
Finn-Savotta Oy has been in a long term co-operation with The Finnish Defence Forces since the 1960s.